I’m in Las Vegas for the PokerStars NAPT $25K High Rollers event. There will be 49 players and the line up is pretty tough. I will be specifically looking for Daniel Negreanu. I had my bike shipped from the M Resort and was told it was on the way and should be at the Venetian by the time I arrived. My bike has gone missing. I am sure that Daniel took it since he is a bike mechanic. Until I find the bike, I won’t know where it went missing and if Daniel really had something to do with it.
I was asked before the High Roller heat started if I knew who was at my table. My reply was that I really didn’t want to know. Poker is still a game to me, I spend more time working on the business of poker and putting my contacts and knowledge of online poker to work for me than I do playing at the table. I want to enjoy the play of the game and if I have to spend every day grinding, I can’t, so I choose to work with poker in other ways that suit me and play when I want to play, that way I can laugh and enjoy my time with the game and the people I’m playing with.
But this is the line-up of the tables:
1. Joe Sebok 2. Phil Laak 3. Justin Bonomo 4. David Williams 5. Joe Cassidy 6. Yevgeniy Timoshenko
7. Tommy Vedes
1. (Satellite winner) 2. Dario Minieri 3. Tony G. 4. Alec Torelli 5. Isaac Haxton 6. Daniel Alaei
7. Peter Eastgate
1. Chris Moneymaker 2. Keith Gibson 3. Joe Cada 4. Jason Mercier 5. Hasan Habib 6. Matt Glantz
7. Ashton Griffin
1. Andrew Robl 2. Lee Markholt 3. John Hennigan 4. Phil Galfond 5. Alex Kamberis 6. Brett Richey
7. Daniel Negreanu
1. J.C Tran 2. Joe Hachem 3. Annie Duke 4. Jennifer Tilly 5. Vanessa Rousso 6. Di Dang
7. Faraz Jaka
1. Scott Seiver 2. Brian Rast 3. Chau Giang 4. Bertrand Grospellier 5. Antonio Esfandiari 6. Sorel Mizzi
7. Barry Greenstein
1. Phil Hellmuth 2. Adam Richardson 3. Hoyt Corkins 4. Greg Raymer 5. John Duthie 6. Hevad Khan
7. Steven Paul (a.k.a. Steve Paul-Ambrose)
Ready to Play $25K High Rollers
I have been skiing at Brian Head and only flew into Vegas late yesterday afternoon. I am tired but ready to play. After the High Rollers event I will be going to London and after that, returning to my home in Lithuania where I will spend time with family and relax for a bit. I am still working on my health and will continue to do that.
I will also work on my poker game as time permits and I will definitely work on finding out if Daniel is the one who sent my bike out of action. You can’t mess with Tony G’s bike and just walk away thinking there is no consequence. Consider this a bike warning to everyone!